Wednesday, December 5, 2007

err on the side of generosity...

do we have to think about blessing others? we have been a little lax here in giving and posting how we are blessing others....I need to be more intentional and let my family know what I am doing...seat an example and encourage them to use those lincoln's...if we have to think about it, we should probably do it...when we stop to consider what we need to do we should be more generous...if there is an error in our ways let it be that we were more generous without thought that we wish we would of done more because we did....be a blessing....

err on the side of generosity is copied from the swerve.lifechurch.tv blog this week...one of the points made in the post about 40 things I wish someone had told me when I was 20...

No comments: