Monday, November 5, 2007

offering.....

Kramer dropped his in the plate at Woodlake Assembly yesterday.....I am reminded of the story as the offering plate is passed of the little boy who stepped into the offering plate and was asked why, he said, "that is all I have to give"....Jesus probably clearly said, "young man, that is what I want"....it is pretty easy to give money but truly giving of ourselves, wow!...that is a different story....hopefully that is where we are all headed in our little project here in that we will be willing to give more and more but in reality be willing to give all of ourselves...what does that mean?....being like Jesus in all we do...remember real ministry can be messy and that is where Jesus was....am I willing?....thank you Kramer for reminding me of this.....

No comments: